If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information about you in several ways in order to meet our goal to provide you and our customers with the information and services that are most relevant to you. We automatically collect general usage information about all customers and visitors to determine the number and frequency of visitors to the site and its areas. This information includes the type of browser or search engine you are using, traffic patterns on the site, and site usage. We only use such information in the aggregate and may provide this statistical information to our advertisers, partners, sponsors, affiliates and the general public. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- You may provide us with certain information such as your name, fax number, cell phone number, e-mail address, billing address and credit card number when you subscribe to our service or purchase a course. This information will be used internally by us to provide you with your requested services and to provide you the opportunity to receive information and notices about other services that we may provide. We will not provide this information to unauthorized third parties.
- Updating Your Personal Information.Upon request PMB Institute will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you would like to update, correct, or request that we no longer use your information, please call 1-866-380-1016 or email [email protected] .We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Questionnaires and Surveys.You may provide us with information in questionnaires, interviews and surveys including but not limited to, your past medical experience, number of years in your career, marketing systems, career goals, study techniques, previous resources used. This information may be compiled in the aggregate and used to better our online process.
- Service Providers. In the process of taking and fulfilling your order, your personal information will be sent to through third party services in order to complete the purchase. The types of service providers being used include billing, web hosting, an email service provider to send emails on our behalf and live chat software to assist you if you have questions when using our site or service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personal information such as the customer’s name. We do obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request the removal of your testimonial you may contact us at Testimonial Removal.
- If you send us e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Legal Disclaimer.In certain situations, PMB Institute may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- Business Transition.In the event PMB Institute goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
How do we use and disclose your information?
- By providing your personal information, we can process and fulfill your orders and notify you of your order status. We can also process your membership, service your account, and provide you with ongoing customer support and assistance.
- We do not collect personal information via third party tracking technologies. We do generic collect information like browser type and country through log files.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting.We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
What security precautions do we take?
We are committed to protecting the security of your credit card and account information on our site. We take reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
- Credit card and Financial information. When you enter credit card or other financial information on our site, we transmit the information in an encrypted format for your protection using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Account information. Your account information and personal profile are password-protected. You may edit your account information and profile by using your login name and password.
118 Vintage Park Blvd., W450
Houston, Texas 77070
(713) 672- 7211
Last Updated Date: 05/13/2020