• Trish

    August 19, 2020 at 8:46 pm

    I have a questions regarding “bill type” on the UB 04. One of out claims was rejected due to the bill type code was wrong (322) We are a Home health agency in Hawaii and fall under part A of medicare. I checked 2 different sites and one says that is the correct code to use to file the Initial claim and another site says to

  • Petria

    August 19, 2020 at 9:06 pm

    Yes that is correct. Your TOB type of bill for the initial claim, which is called the RAP (Request for Anticipated Payment) must be a 322. There is evidently some other issue with the claim

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018